Thursday, 5 April 2012

Plans for the coming months..

Got so much lined up for the next few months, gonna be on and off trains like a yo-yo! Proper wee seasoned traveller :)

First up I'm home for a couple of weeks :) Can't wait to see family and friends again, even though it's only been 4 days since I left. I'll be working hard at the bank but need to be a savy student and fit in time for coursework too :/ Possibly facing two weeks of no social life..

Although things get better when I get back to Glasgow. Dragging my inquisitive flatmate Stuart to see Derren Brown at the SECC. He has himself convinced it would be extremely comical to witness me being possessed on stage..maybe not! Told him to catch up with some of the previous live shows on 4oD so he has a better understanding of what it is I am taking him to see :)


My next exciting trip is with some of my UNI FAVS when we embark on a rather random trip to AMSTERDAM! We're gonna go scare ourselves at the DUNGEONS, talk a walk around Madame Tussauds and maybe even cycle along the many rivers :) Ah it's gonna be bliss.. As long as we don't find ourselves in a live version of HOSTEL or HOUSE OF WAX haha! It's gonna be glorious and sunny and I'm gonna have an awesome tan :D Hopefully!
The biggest adventure of the summer though is definitely gonna be moving to BELFASt :D Getting rather excited about the whole prospect now...apart from the slight problem of not yet having a flat sorted :/ Here's hoping I manage to find one during my 4 day visit in May with the parents :) Off to meet a nice N.Irish man ;) oh and find my Leprechaun with some lovely gold :P Must remember to go to work while I'm there though haha. Moving to Ireland will be when the real excitement starts and hopefully this blog will keep being updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment